PARTNERING WITH PARENTS TO DEVELOP KIDS' FAITH
Corona Virus, School Closings, Social Distancing
We will be doing an online Bible Study through the Bible App
Regularly check back at this website for more information. Please reach out if you need help or connection
Playhouse is a safe place for your little ones to grow and learn about Jesus. We have a secure check in station on Sunday mornings where you will check-in your child at either 9:30am or 11:00am!
PRE K DISCUSSION QUESTIONS:
1) How did the father feel about his son, even after he made wrong choices?
2) How does God feel about US, even after we make wrong choices?
3) Do you ever feel like the son who ran away?
4) Do you ever feel like the son who stayed home and got mad? Talk about it.
5) Do you ever feel sad, lonely, or angry? How can God help us when we feel like that?
6) How do you feel about God after hearing this story?
Kids' Club is our elementary ministry! We provide a secure check-in system on Sunday mornings for your child.
Kid's Club children can check in at one of our check-in stations before service at 9:30am or 11:00am. They will then worship with you, and be dismissed after announcements. You can pick your child up after service downstairs at Kid's club.
ELEMENTARY DISCUSSION QUESTIONS:
1) What happened after Jesus died and came back to life?
2) How do you think Jesus’ friends and family felt when they saw him alive? How would YOU feel?
3) How is Jesus still with us today? How can we spend time with him, and feel close to him?